Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day

Heller.... I realize I'm a few days late. The little man has me going at 100mph... crawling, pulling himself up on things, walking in between furnature, ect. Big man has made a HUGE milestone..... impact!!!! I could not be more proud of him. I know that he hurts so much at the end of day but it is just so exciting that he has the clear to start to jog! Which means, I need to get my butt in gear :)

Valentine's Day was so wonderful. I know some people think it's silly to celebrate and every day should be valentines day and every should do sweet things all the time..... WE DO! However, when your husband has been in a pickle like mine was in afghan. we will celebrate all the little holidays just like the big ones. I have never been in on corny holidays but baby I'm celebrating them full force this year.

I woke up an hour later than normal (Thank you baby dut! Your present was successful)
I woke up to flowers on the other side of the bed (husband did good)


I honestly thought .... wow that was such a sweet valtentines day! Oh, it wasn't over apparently.... That husband always has sweet things up his sleeves.

I went on to make cake balls (phenom)!!!!! They were soooooooo frickin good. I was impressed with myself :)



Husband came home with GUCCI sunglasses. Now, I'm not one for brand names... I mean yeah sure, I know about coach and lilly and such but I don't own any of it. I was SHOCKED. They looked cute but i'm insecure so I went online to google them and here is what I found.




bahahahahaha I couldn't stop laughing.... Bird man and I will be rocking the glasses  :)

I hope you all enjoyed Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment