Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Friday, February 21, 2014

Girl, Look at that body

Soooo.... the no sugar/carbs thing has gone well. There was just 3 days that I had coffee with sugar or 1 soda to deal with Mollie's all nighters ;) I haven't touched bread/carbs since I started!

As for my workouts! Dang! I have been hitting it hard with cardio and the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge. For cardio I started with the regulars (elliptical and bike) to get me going and my body back used to doing cardio. I have now transitioned into running. I have never experienced a "runner's high" and I believe that's why I've quit so fast and gotten so frustrated. I also think that the first day I should be banging out 3 miles.... bhahahaha. The games I play with my mind are ridiculous. I eased myself into it with the couch25K program and the days in between just listen to my body and run how ever far or long I can that day. I'm pretty proud of myself to sticking with this. I tend to set unrealistic goals and get really discouraged. It helps to have the best cheerleader in the world as a husband :)

I have lost my tape measure and my scale is broken so stay tuned for an actual measurement/weight update to show some results!

I also have decided to sign up for a 5k on my birthday. It happens to be a beer run for St. Patty's day- Might make the run a tad bit bearable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment