Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Friday, August 9, 2013

I swear...

I swear I will get better and more regular with this blog. Now that i've got the laundry and house work on a schedule and under control... I think things will be easier.

Ok, let's be honest. I hate writing..... with a passion. I like to keep my memories of our somewhat radical life (it seems) but dang I hate writing.

I'm thinking I'm going to come up with a schedule of days to write about certain things so that I can just add it to my daily schedule. Kind of like how we have taco tuesdays and chicken mondays type schedule.

I'm thinking Fridays will be my fave, five highlights of the week. My life has (of lately), given me a lot of opportunities to be negative.... I just cant be negative and be healthy so... Here it goes. Feel free to share yours :)

1. My Jameson... what a light to my world

2. Army wives...not the show. My real life ones. The ones that "get" my life. The ones I can call in a panic when I have to rush my husband to the ER and they drop everything and come over. Even if they haven't changed more than 5 diapers before. They take on bed time like champs ;)

3. Fire trucks... they entertain my 2 year old for hours. We bought him one.... Have yet been asked to play with him... he is happily playing with his fire truck that says weoweoweo in the cutest voice ever

4. baby entertainment stations...keeps baby girl happy long enough to do dishes, make lunch, do laundry, and even shower

5. coffee... after stress of your husband in the Er, your bf baby screaming every time you feed her and a busy 2 year old.. you just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment