Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Monday, November 18, 2013

Mollie guuuurrrrlllll

Oh my sweet Mollie! What a character we have.

I have been watching as her personality comes through as her medicine has changed her to a new baby and wow has it been fun.

My sweet Jameson came into this world fairly quite and smiley. He was a quite baby, never parroted as a baby or toddler. Just recently has he been talking up a storm. I am floored by what is actually up in that little head of his that he chooses to share and when he chooses to share it. But my Mollie, Oh how different.

Mollie is the loudest, screaming, squealing, laughing baby I've ever met.

When sweet Mollie came into this world we knew we would have our hands full. I pushed once and they screamed at me to stop. I thought something was wrong or that there was a complication. Oh no, not the case. Before I could even ask what was going on the nurses and Dr were laughing so hard they couldn't even tell me. They finally told Jimmy to look and he politely declined. Then the nurse started wiping tears from her eyes and said "no really, you have to look". Mollie had decided to wiggle.... yes, I just said wiggle, her way out. I didn't push any more and she literally came wiggling out. So either she is going to be down right crazy when she becomes mobile orrrr take after her mom on the dance floor as the "White Beyonce"(that's a story for a different time).

She immediately started screaming and screaming louuuuud. Since then she has perfected the high pitch, someone is stabbing me scream, when she wants some attention, she's hungry, her reflux is bothering her, or she wants to go to sleep.

She belly laughs at her brother's adorable attempts to make her laugh but yelling roar in her face or making animal noises at her.

She babbles and babbles non stop. This girl is going to need the unlimited plan.

She is pretty content to play on her own as long she can see me, her dad, or brother. She loooves her jumper-roo and get's quite frustrated when she tries to crawl but she can't.

This girl is a wild child already! oh, and she certainly has her daddy and brother wrapped around her chubby little fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment