Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

All I want for Christmas is you!

I do not like the commercialized Christmas decorations and I just want a house full of classiness. 
I have decided that I am going to make our stockings, seeing as Jameson is not the last baby for us and it would be incredibly hard to find matching stockings for every kid coming! So, Here is what our stockings will look like- I'm going to use a different fabric.

We don't have a mantal so I'm going to diy a hook board... stay tuned for diy instructions!
WE will have an artifical tree since I am terribly allergic to trees. I decided I wanted plastic ornaments. If you know me you know my clumsyness and dear baby Jameson will be crawling and reaching for shiny things so .... I think that's best.
here are our ornaments from lowes.
We have a fairly large back window and so instead of red orniments I'm going to be putting up snowflakes.

And finally I will be decorating our coffee table with different height vases with the candles and cranbarries


Pictures will come as soon as I get back to the house and set up all of the decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment