Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Busy!

Soooooo sorry I have taken a break from blogging. Moving and not being able to bring all of our belongings and packing and re packing and packing and re packing and then un packing. Us Dut's have been crazy busy since our journey back to the Bayou began.

The day we left was awesome  terrible. My mom came to drive us to the airport and ended up taking home almost all of our belongings. (Sorry mom!) We so appreciate my mom. She and my dad have done so much to help us since the day operation: Jimmy got shot, has began. She was there when I got the phone call from Afghanistan and she was there to wave goodbye as we boarded our plane to La.

The morning we left I was a mess. Well, to start off, they were supposed to come by Monday night to take our boxes, ect. to be shipped. Well, SURPRISE (Gloria's voice from modern family) they didn't come and we had to handle our selves on Tuesday morning. I was so angry I was shaking. Why? I was anxious to get to the airport. Jimmy and I were on different flights going to different cities. We had a ton of belongings to check and I was anxious about how Jameson would do. I got into the car and just balled. Jameson was just playing in his car seat and Jimmy was still trying to get the boxes squared away. At this point it was 9:15..... Our flights were at 11 and 11:30. I just balled. I cried because I thought we may miss our flight, I was angry that they didn't do what they were supposed to the night before, I was relieved this whole bad dream was over, and I was crying because I wasn't sure how we'd do with jimmy going back to work and me staying home by myself with baby dut. All has proven to be great, however, it's the fear of the unknown that drove me crazy.

I'm a rather laid back person and the fact that I was crying because of the unknown made me angry and I cried harder. WEIRD!

We are back at our home and our turning our house into a Christmas home and getting baby dut back on a schedule. Poor baby he's been through it! I promise there will be blog updates more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment