Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Decor

Hello all! I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas or Holiday that you celebrate!

Besides trying to get into the swing of being a family together and managing Jimmy going to work full time and me a stay at mom full time.... these Duts have been busy. I have thoroughly enjoyed being home and some days I'm crazier than others but Jameson makes me laugh all day every day.

Lately I have been trying to teach him not to do somethings, such as grab my hair, by the end of the day EVERYDAY I have a huge headache from him grabbing my hair. As I gently grab his hand off my hair and put it down and say no he giggles. Full blown belly giggles. How am I supposed to frickin say no to that. Rough I tell you!

The past three weeks I've been home and the first week I was decorating for Christmas. I enjoyed it this year. Although I could use my siblings decorating and fluffing skills (we have a fake tree) I think I did a pretty ok Darn good job :)

Here are some of my DIY Christmas decorating skills:

I Made 
The sign : Wood from Hobby lobby
painted it creme
gold leaf pen to write with
Stockings: Felt on sale at Jo Anne's
Ribbon and buttons Jo Anne's



Garland: Walmart 
Snowflakes hung with thread Amazon.com


black Friday special on Tree
ornaments 68 pack from Lowes
Snowflakes from Amazon.com

Vase from walmart
extra balls from Christmas tree packs


I am sooooooooo excited! My mom sent me a sewing machine! There will be plenty more DIY ideas on here soon :) 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment