Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I don't even know

Poor Mollie, I know a lot of you have been reading my pitiful updates on Facebook about her screaming episodes. I'm not a professional breastfeeder and have struggled and had to switch with Jameson. This has been quite a battle for me and I'm getting pretty worn down. Poor baby, we will figure it out. Quite possibly it is because of stress. We all know I had just a touch of stress with Jameson and while I was trying to feed him and this is falling in the same pattern.

So for the stress---- Moving has been put on hold. Kind of, maybe, maybe not ?!? See how the stress is. Originally it was because we didn't know where we were going. We found out. Then I couldn't find a house. Then we got word that Jimmy is having some leg complications, Maybe, Maybe not?!? We may not go to Indiana, we may. Jimmy may need surgery, he may not. We may have to go to Walter Reed. We may, we may not for said surgery. They could do it here, or they won't. We may just move somewhere new, we may not. He may get a new job, he may not.

My inner fat girl is dying to eat my weight in sugar and comfort food.

We will continue to chug along and pray and know that God has this plan and will go accordingly  but you can't help my have stress and you just don't know how it affects you until you are trying to nourish another human being...... Looks like some craft and retail therapy are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment