Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

On The road again...

We have been very busy in the midst of moving, packing, rearranging, and cuddling babies. I luckily have gotten the best deal of packing and organizing sandwiched by cuddling of my sweet babies. I have had some pretty wicked anxiety dreams lately though.

Our weekend started with having our house details on the other end finalized!!!! Yay, we have a home! One thing I have discovered while moving and this nomad type of life is to get the bedrooms together first thing. I'm totally stoked about doing the kids bedrooms on the other end. Just think: Coral, cream and Gold for Mollies; Beach theme for Jamo; and White, dark brown/black, and grey.blue for ours!

Stay tuned for the room details in about 4 years. Bha, just messing. Hopefully By November we will be completed with the rooms. I think it is so important to have the kids a little slice of their own peace as soon as we get there especially because Jimmy will start a crazy travel schedule that we are not used to. We have been sooo spoiled since January, Having him home all the time and most days before 3 :)

Our week as taken a bit of a dip as Jameson has an upper respiratory infection and I am starting with what he has! We have medicine galore and nebulizer treatments every 4 hours.... Whoa, like I had nothing else going on.

So today, instead of crazy packing and organizing, I'm just getting done what I can when I can and cuddling babies instead.

Tomorrow is Jimmy's Graduation for the MCCC course here at Fort Benning. So proud of him! His first day of school was the day I went into labor. I gave birth at 2 am and he was in class at 9am. He's such a hard worker and dedicated man. So glad to have him as mine!

Thursday and Friday the movers come and the weekend is for cleaning.

We will start our Journey off with our First stop as NASHVILLE!! Cannot wait to spend a few hours there!

Stay tuned for, I'm sure crazy, adventure stories of our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment