Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sweet Husband

Oh Husbands! They crack all us up! Mine happens to have me laughing majority of my day! He is so thoughtful and helpful especially on the weekends when he is home.

My poor Mollie has some rough nights due to her severe reflux. Luckily it's not paired with screaming any more but there are still many a nights I have to sit up with her on my chest in order for her to sleep. The other particular night I sat on the sofa with her on my chest and I just couldn't fall back to sleep. I got a total of 2 hours of sleep that night. The next day my sweet husband felt terrible that I was so tired, he decided to try taking the kids out to let me take a nap.

He tells me he's going to Walmart just to make sure it's quite in the apt. I saw ok and promptly pass out.

He gets home and is beaming with pride that he successfully took the kids to Walmart and bought groceries and got them home in one piece. I proceed to ask him how it went and was it hard, ect. He tells me he happily pushed them around with a hand basket filled to the top.

I said oh, that's a good idea normally I just stuff the groceries around mollie instead of having to carry an extra basket. He then looks stunned at me and asks why I stuff cold bacon around mollies head.

As the good wife that I am, I bust out laughing. I said I don't stuff it around her head. Just around her. He was even more confused now. Apparently we shop differently with the kids

- I use a grocery cart and put mollies carseat in the back and stuff the groceries around her seat while Jameson sits in the front.

- Jimmy loads them up in the double stroller and carries a basket with him. Thus the confusion of why i stuff bacon around her head?!?! He thought I loaded the kids in the double stroller as well.

Bhahahahaha, Oh my goodness, I laughed for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment