Military, fave five, tots, recipes, crafts, style

army (3) moving (1) self (3) tots (2) wounded warrior (1)

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Walter Reed

I have to apologize in advanced. Something about moving through January towards April brings up a lot of memories and thinking about Walter Reed and everything involved with Jimmy's injury. Some days I think about the funniest things in the world that happened. Of course, looking back my mantra for that whole situation was Laugh until you cry, cry until you laugh. I think that runs deep in pretty much everyone there.

There were certainly hilarious stories that I want to write about to have them down as part of my memory and some terribly sad things that I also want to write about to have them as part of my memory.

I 5% regret not writing all of it down during the process but then again I can remember it how I want to remember it and only think of the things that stick with me instead of remembering everything. A bit of protection for myself I'm sure. I also will leave some things to the privacy of our family and people who experienced this with us.

Stay tuned for some memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment